Reports to: Presales Director
You are a creative thinker & a technical guru who understands the limits and exciting possibilities of the digital world. Good speaker, you are comfortable with brainstorming ideas and working closely with the Sales and Professional Services teams to position innovative digital experiences.
Reporting directly to the EMEA Presales Director, the Presales Creative will be responsible to provide the following support.
- Support the Direct & Indirect Sales team with:
- Innovative concept ideas, technical validations, feasibilities and cost estimation
- Seek optimum customer/end user satisfaction and act as the primary point of contact for customer technical questions during the sales process
- Support sales activities through presentations of TI’s value proposition
- Revenue generation by quoting accurate time and estimates along with cost effective project
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Explaining the features and benefits of the TI solution portfolio; comparing it to those of a competitor’s products;
- Delivering product presentations & concept ideas to communication agencies, technical and management personnel
- Communicating with sales and product managers regarding customer needs.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Handling technical presentations at trade shows and conferences;
- Completing RFI/RFP;
- Identifying client requirements and ensuring proactive communications with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
Presales requirement specifics:
Build customer quotations in accordance with corporate pricing rules and corporate revenue objectives
Validate with Professional Services the service offer during the presales phase and ensure region compliance with corporate margin guidelines
Provide reliable reporting through the company’s ERP information system
Provide guidance in creative concepting; drive new Augmented Reality concepts taking into account existing and upcoming TI products features
Provide reliable and accurate business reports responding to known corporate guidelines, especially for project reporting.
This list is meant to be illustrative only and should not be considered a definitive list of job responsibilities.
- BA/BS degree in engineering and/or computer science or business required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in presales or related field , successful track record of working in Tier 1 account in a Presales Environment would be a plus
- Mobile development/market knowledge (Ios, Androïd.) would be a REAL plus
Specific personal skills:
- Creative with ability to find innovative solutions
- Fluent in English and knowledgeable about the regional business culture
- Proven track record of building team consensus and collaborating across multicultural and functional lines
- Very well versed in all new types of digital technology
- Ability to meet customer imposed deadlines and to work well under business pressure
- Ability to balance multiple priorities to achieve timely business results
- Ability to work in a start up environment in a new market
- Ability to grasp and relate complex technology, product and business concepts
- Natural self starter, self-motivated, superior work ethic, multi-dimensional thinker, and natural at driving activities to completion