Job : C++ or Java Programmer with 3D experience.
We are currently looking for Los Angeles-based Contractor engineers who are proficient in C++, Java, or Lua scripting to learn additional skills in our proprietary software platform (D’Fusion) in order to perform contract work for Total Immersion.
We will pay to train experienced C++, Java, or Lua programmers for 2 days on our exciting AR technology. The pay rate for the two-day training will be $100/day.
The training will take place on Tuesday, October 12th and Wednesday, October 13th (Dates subject to change.)
Once trained, TI services team will identify opportunities for you to work on-site on specific projects on a Contractor basis. Salary DOE.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 1-3 years of game developer experience preferred.
- Have experience with 3D and 2D (preferred.)
- Have experience with Lua, C++ or Java. Ogre experience also a plus.
- Understanding of real time video formats and aspect ratios
- Work with Design and Engineering team to create the best solutions to quickly integrate our software on the customer end.
- React to design changes quickly with support for new or changed features.
****CANDIDATE MUST HAVE LEGAL ABILTY TO WORK IN US.
****CANDIDATE MUST BE AVAILABLE TO ATTEND TRAINING ON Tuesday, August 17th and Wednesday, August 18th IN LOS ANGELES in order to be considered for the position.
****CANDIDATE MUST BE LOCAL LOS ANGELES AREA RESIDENT
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com