At Total Immersion, the air is electric, the pace ferocious, and the work exhilarating as we blaze new trails in developing unprecedented interactive experiences. We are looking for a Sales Director Japan to join our rapidly growing team in APAC.
Who we are:
Total Immersion is a leader and an innovator in the rapidly evolving Augmented Reality (AR) space. We develop innovative brand experiences for clients across a variety of industry sectors including media & entertainment, automotive, publishing, packaged goods, technology and retail. Our proprietary technology has been developed since 1999 and is in major deployments worldwide in both mass consumer applications and highly specialized theme park attractions.
AR is the application of superimposing a digital artifact into the real world. TI’s technology enables the integration of 3D objects into live video; the video is digitally processed and “augmented” with the 3D components. The popularity of AR has seen an increased application in many concept designs, seen by some as a throwback to Virtual Reality technology that has now come of age. Headquartered in Paris with offices in Los Angeles, London, and Hong Kong,
our growing organization is made up of over 60 interactive enthusiasts who look to push creative and technical boundaries every day.
Our ideal candidate is a top performer with the confidence and capability to both work independently and contribute to team projects, while demonstrating a track record of success and increasing responsibility. The Sales Director will report directly to the Vice President of Sales&Marketing APAC on behalf of these key responsibilities:
· Responsible for managing a full-cycle sales process — from account identification, to delivery, to ongoing account management and maintenance.
· As a strong “hunter”, identify key decision makers and specific initiatives within target accounts.
· Successfully drive and negotiate client engagements, working with and through brand and advertising agencies in conjunction with product clients.
· Accountable for owning a number and developing and maintaining strategic accounts within a vertical.
· Manage individual pipeline of revenue and be responsible for forecasting targets.
· Ensure regular internal communication with cross-functional teams to apprise of project requirements and workflow.
· Prepare presentations and develop strategic analyses of clients’ business and needs.
· A high level of professionalism and honesty, to earn the trust of senior individuals within one’s own and the client’s organisation, which in turn will enable major issues to be attended to and resolved.
· Like communicating and must relish the challenge of presenting complex information in a lucid and succinct way.
Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university with a minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience in sales / account management / business development from leading companies in media, publishing, software, entertainment or advertising/marketing services/consulting.
· Must speak English
· An understanding of digital and cross-platform communication processes — including creative approach, design & production, technical considerations and campaign evaluation.
· Self-starter and entrepreneurial with exceptional time and resource management skills.
· Demonstrated track record of building new business and managing roster of clients.
· Ease and proficiency in deal negotiation.
· Ability to develop and deliver inspiring presentations.
· Passion and experience in emerging media.
· Proven ability to work collaboratively across internal functional departments.
· Some travel in Europe and/or Hong Kong may be required.
· Knowledge of Photoshop and/or creative software a plus.
Please send cover letter and resume to Philippe de Passorio: Philippe.firstname.lastname@example.org